Thank you for submitting an abstract to the 2021 North American Membrane Society meeting. https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/NAMS2021/Submission/Index
Please note the following submission instructions:
1) Please limit your abstract submission to < 2000 characters.
2) Please select a primary subject area that represents the best match for your oral presentation abstract. If your work spans more than one subject area, you may designate a secondary subject area, but your work will first be reviewed by the session chairs in the primary subject area. Session descriptions will be available on the NAMS website (www.membranes.com) in the NAMS 2021 area.
3) If you wish to be considered ONLY for the poster session, please choose “Poster Session” as your primary subject area. Students are encouraged to submit both oral and poster submissions as there will be a student poster competition (these can be duplicate)
4) Do NOT submit to the Award recipient, Plenary lecture, Convergence, or Debate subject areas unless previously invited.
5) You may edit your abstract up until the abstract submission deadline of Sunday 21st March, 2021 at 11:59PM MT.
6) We expect to notify authors of abstract acceptance by Wednesday 31st, March 2021.
7) Your abstract will be reviewed by the session chairs and published in the conference program.